Friday, January 20, 2012

I will Fuck yourr Brain

You little worthless piece of rotten horse shit.

I am going to dominate you, you will bend over spread your legs and i'll fuck your brain out with my strapon. I'll fuck you so hard that you will suffer permanent brain damage. i'll fuck you so hard that one end of the strapon will be in your ass, and then second end go out of your mouth.

What part of bending over you did not understand? I'll whip your ass like there is no tomorrow $*%%###&&
Rawr



My friend and I decided to get bold with our advertisement late one night...just for shits and giggles. Sadly, she left out them making me a grilled cheese sandwich as part of the treatment! What is it with men wanting to be fucked in the ass? When I first arrived in Berlin, I was amazed at how many men here, comparatively to the US, love fucking in the ass...I mean women...butt this astonishes me!

Within minutes we had replies...

  Anonymous: nothing but a cock shot!!!  ...  cheers xxx :)

Anonymous:...my mistress, would you please do what you described? It will be an
honor for me to serve your ends and interests! Stretch my hole, let my
ass be yours!Life is very short, but there is no need to hurry. I love
lingerie and bottoms. If you like, we might try. What can I do for
you?

Hi,
Your ad on Craigslist today excited me strangely. I would love for you to dominate me, whip my ass and fuck me with your strap on. My little cock is getting hard at the thought. So, how does this happen? And what do you look like? 

Yeah, that sounds like fun. I've done it a few times before. I'm 28, tall and white.
Let me know if you're still looking for someone.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment