Saturday, February 4, 2012

Mile High Club Applicant


 I need a vacation and also a new sexual experience. Why not fuck 35,000+ feet in the air. I am dead serious....anyone want to bring me on vacation and also join the MILE HIGH CLUB with me...I know the bathrooms are tight, but we could make it work!!!

So I have had sex in a car, in an elevator, and on a train....but I have yet to have sex on a plane! I am not quite sure what my appeal with sex on a plane is because the space is so small...perhaps its this particular challenge. In 2004 when I traveled to Europe with the ex that is now in prison, we thought about doing it. But being he was over 6 feet tall and I was a bit rounder than I am now...the odds were not in our favor. I think much like the seats in economy getting smaller, so are the toilets! Pretty soon I think either the floatation device or the barf bags will become the person releaving station all in attempts to make more seats available. However, in when this happens in the US, be prepared to have to pay for this additional convenience...prices will be listed next to meals offered...peanuts $5, Tofu $12, Soda $5, piss bag $5. I think the airlines are missing out on an untapped resource....instead of First Class and Business Class....the Mile High Club should have their own seating and lavatories. These lavatories should provide more counter space and an array of condom choices and of course larger mirrors!

I did however get masturbated by my ex-girlfriend, the dominatrix, on our flight from US to Brussels. It was pretty hot, although I had to hold myself back as we were sitting in our seats. I couldn't just sing my sexual melody right there in the cabin amongst all those people, nor could I squirt...I would get up and people would think I pissed myself. The other issue with that would be the entire cabin would stink of sex...without escape. Ohhh this makes me wonder! Would the aroma of sex in a confined space make people break out in an frenzical orgy? That might be a great experiment!



So having real sex on  plane for me has not been available and I have always wanted to try it. The closest I ever got to long distance fucking was on an over night train from Berlin to Brussels. (The returning leg of my trip with ex-girlfriend the dominatrix). We had missed our flight from Berlin to Brussels and had to be there in the morning to catch our connecting flight home. The airlines wanted like 400+ euro each for a simple flight that short distance....hell no!! So we booked on an overnight train, where we would have to share a cabin with one other person.

My ex and I had been stressed out and arguing even after we boarded our train. It had been a very long day of chaos and last minute hang outs with friends. When we entered our cabin it was small with 3 beds on above the other. I just wanted to sleep honestly. Tired and cranky was not becoming of me. I took off my shoes and jesus christ they stunk up the cabin! Nothing says sex like stinky feet! I climbed up on the top bunk with my ex still grilling me and pissing me off. After some time of silence and taking off, she climbed up on to the top bunk with me. She looked at me and said, "I know what you need." I said, "oh?" She started to seduce me with some kisses and tit play. Once she touched my clit though it was on.I was rendered helpless and completely vulnerable. She finger fucked me from Berlin all the way to Hannover (about 2 hours). We could feel the train slowing down and the anticipation of someone walking in on us made me cum all over. I sprayed the walls, he body, and my bed. She was right, she knew exactly what I needed. The train was stopping and she climbed off of me and the top bunk and opened the window, just as she farted. My God, I thought! This poor person I hope is not joining us at this stop. It reeked of stinky shoes, sex, and now a fart in a car. Just as I finished this thought and started laughing at the idea....our cabin door opened. Behold our roommate for the night. This poor woman...I know the stench just hit her like a brick wall and I could only imagine her strength not to turn around and demand a new room. I stayed up on the top bunk, still, pretending to sleep, much like I did when I was a kid scared of monsters under my bed. The less I moved, the less likely the monster would come for me. I stayed this way until I fell asleep. My ex and I did not speak until the next morning when breakfast was served. At this moment, I had no choice but to look this woman in the face. I was beet fucking red and she....couldn't make eye contact either. I thought ok, this is quite uncomfortable, but I will never see this person again. So I pretended like nothing happened and stroke up a conversation with her. Or at least I tried...she was either just a very quiet or anti-social person in general or she really was not amused!!

No comments:

Post a Comment